We’ve created this list of questions about our store and the services we offer in hopes it will help all of you. If you have additional questions, please submit them to our communications director, Anna Bowers (firstname.lastname@example.org). By far, the biggest question we get is how do you pronounce Boulineau’s? That’s an easy one but we’re not quite ready to address it as we plan on having some fun with the name on social media over the coming months.
1.Where can we park?
Parking is available here at Boulineau’s IGA for those visiting our store or The Dairy Hut or Barnacle. For those interested in beach parking, we have approximately 150 spots designated for beach goers. These are free and available on a first-come, first-served basis. They are located directly next to Ocean Treasures (across from Boulineau’s). These spots are behind the spots that are fenced off for those visiting our store or the restaurants and businesses designated on the posted signs.
2. How does the Seagull Rewards program work?
You don’t have to have a Rewards Card to receive advertised specials. Receive 1 point for every $1 you spend on merchandise (excluding tax) $1 = 1 point. Points can be used towards the purchase of hardware, sporting or beach goods and general merchandise. For example:
• Redeem 1,000 points to receive $20 OFF your favorite Yeti item, toaster, T-Shirt (etc.)
• Redeem 250 points to receive $5 OFF a beach chair, fishing tackle, patio furniture (etc.)
Use your Rewards Points on Seagull Specials. For example:
• Redeem 150 points and get one gallon of IGA Milk FREE or
• Redeem 50 points and get one loaf of IGA bread (Sandwich or Old Fashioned).
Every 10 Meals, earn one FREE meal. For example:
• One Egg Meat Grits
• Two Eggs Meat Grits
• One Egg Country Ham Grits
• Two Eggs Country Ham Grits
• Lunch Special Meat + 2 sides
• Lunch Special Meat + 3 sides
• Sunday Special
Reward points cannot be redeemed for cash. The more you shop with us, the more benefits you will receive. There are no limitations on the amount of points you can earn.
Fuel Rewards: Earn points & save up to $2.00 off per gallon at Boulineau’s Express. For every 10 points redeemed you’ll receive 1¢ off a gallon of gas up to $2.00 off per gallon. 20 gallon limit.
3. What time are hot meals served?
Breakfast is served from 6:00 am until 10:30 am. Lunch is served from 11:00 am until 3:30 pm. Dinner is served from 4:00 pm until 9:00 pm.
4. What are your lunch and dinner specials?
Our daily specials can be found on our website. And are posted every Monday on Facebook.
5. We are frequently asked where certain products are located within our store.
We have store guides available at our beach side entrance as well as our customer service desk.
6. Do we offer catering?
Yes! We have a variety of catering options and platters. Our deli manager, Charmaine, will be happy to provide you with more information.
7. Do you have postage stamps?
Yes. Our customer service associates will be happy to help. You can also purchase them at any cash register.
8. Do you sell lottery tickets?