Boulineau’s IGA – A One-of-a-Kind Shopping Experience!
At Boulineau’s IGA, we have everything a beach go-er needs, from groceries and prepared foods to fishing accessories and hardware. But the best part is our knowledgeable and friendly staff. We’re proud to be North Myrtle Beach’s full service grocery store and are commited to offering our customers quality, service and value…everyday. Browse our many departments. Come see us at 212 Sea Mountain Highway. You can also email our store manager, Bernie Oakley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call at 843-249-3556.
We’re at Your Service!
- Western Union®
- Money Orders
- Fishing Tackle
- Service Meats
- Full Service Deli
- Cafe With Ocean view Seating
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Local South Carolina Seafood
- Postage Stamp Books
- In Store Bakery featuring croissants, donuts, and muffins made daily
- Store Made Sausage
- Propane Exchange
Featuring one of the area’s largest and freshest selections of produce. Our selection and service is our trademark. For more information, please email Teresa Dinges (email@example.com)
- Fresh Produce Daily
- Fresh Local South Carolina Organic Produce
- “Fresh-Squeezed” Orange Juice
- Fresh Fruit Baskets Made to Order
Offers fresh seafood daily. For more information, please email Walt Floyd (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Live Maine Lobsters
- Seafood Steamed Free!
- Fresh Homemade Seafood Salads
- Local South Carolina Seafood
Boulineau’s Fine Meats
Boulineau’s Fine Meats offers a full-service meat counter and friendly, knowledgeable staff. For more information, please email Walt Floyd (email@example.com).
- Meats Custom Cut Free
- Certified Black Angus Beef
- Our Own Homemade Sausages
- Dry Aged Beef
Betsy’s bakery & Ice cream
The area’s largest bakery! For more information, please email Tammy Greene (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Hot-n-fresh donuts and bagels every morning
- Specializing in wedding cakes
- Custom decorated and theme cakes
- Homemade fudge and candies
- Hand dipped ice cream
- Old fashioned sundaes and milkshakes
- Hand made and dipped waffle cones
- Digital Photo Cakes
The largest cold deli on the Grand Strand. For more information, please email Charmaine Conklin (email@example.com).
- Sliced-to-order meat and cheese
- Boars Head products
- Homemade Salads
- Party trays for any occasion
- Made-to-order-subs and sandwiches
- Gourmet cheese shop
- Sushi made fresh daily
- Olive & Antipasti Bar
Featuring a flavorful selection of hot foods and dining choices. Our salad and hot soup bar has over 50 fresh items. Boulineau’s “Famous Fried Chicken” has been a beach favorite for over 50 years! For more information on meeting space or catering, please email Charmaine Conklin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Rotisserie chicken, turkey and ribs
- Made-to-order pizzas
- Catering available upon request
- Ocean view cafeteria dining
- Meeting / dinner room available
- Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Soup and Expansive Salad Bar
We offer an unmatched selection of products,
from well-known household brands to specialty
and gourmet brands. We give you more ways to
save with Weekly Specials, Everyday Low Prices,
Special Buys and Key Buys.
Natural & Organics & Gluten Free
We’re proud to offer natural & organic foods in departments throughout our store including favorites from:
- Bear Naked®
- Newman’s Own®
Large & convenient selection of gifts, home/condo accessories and housewares. For more information, please email Theresa Bell (email@example.com).
- Hallmark Expressions® Greeting cards
- Large selections of gifts, Cherry Grove and North Myrtle Beach souvenirs, toys and games
- Tees, beach towels, hats and sandals
- Small appliances, lamps and candles
- Wind chimes and lawn ornaments
Here’s what some of our customers have to say about us:
“This store has everything , the best meat and produce and fully stocked shelves . If you can’t find it there , they don’t make it . The cafeteria serves the best breakfast, lunch and supper at the beach, for a reasonable price !! You’ll find the staff is very friendly and helpful !!” – Jimmy L. via Facebook
“Definitely a one of a kind grocery store with a fabulous second floor for shopping. Whatever you need, you’ll find it here. I’ve been hearing about it for awhile now and glad I finally made it. Homemade fudge case is awesome,” Jennifer H. via Google